Position: API Qualified Crane Inspector
Overview: The API Qualified Crane Inspector is responsible for performing as well as mentoring subordinates in regards to offshore cranes and associated rigging gear, as well as other industrial and heavy equipment.
- Field/Site surveys, Job planning, lift plans, required documents (JSA/JHA) as well as coordinating spare parts and/or equipment for job execution.
- Receiving, disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, assembly, testing, troubleshooting and shipment, of components.
- Inspections, maintenance and repair in accordance to API SPEC 2C, API RP2D, industry practice, OEM recommendation and client standards.
- Rigging of equipment for crane lifting operations.
- Daily reports and other related documentation (i.e. test reports, records, etc) in regards to work performed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 years of work experience as crane inspector
- Native English speaker or TOEIC score of 600
- API Qualified Inspector
- MS office Skills
- Safety Knowledge.
- Driver’s License
- Global orientation
- Systems thinking
- Technical savvy
- World Class business skills