Location: Sattahip, Thailand
Position: Crane Inspector Thai Law Level 2 Engineer/สามัญวิศวกรเครื่องกล
Act as a focal point for customer in regards to offshore crane inspection. Manage spare parts and resources required to fulfill contractual obligations. Submit project reports as required by the company and/or customer(s). Provide technical and/or operational advice to customer(s).
- Project Management
- Field Services
- Customer Services
- QA/ QC
- Quality Management System
- ISO9001 API Q1
- Tools & Equipment
- Perform crane inspection and generated inspection report and all aspects of sales and/or operational activities to meet cost, quality and schedule expectations.
- Strive to continuously grow and enhance the company business.
- Maintain and promote strong and productive relationships between the company and our internal and external customers.
- Promote and enforce all HSE rules and regulations
- Perform Offshore equipment inspection as per as Thai law recommendation
- Create parts list and job scopes for contract and/or project bids.
- Update and maintain parts list and job scopes for current contracts.
- Monitor and clear discrepancy reports and quote to customer(s) as required.
- Request parts from procurement for contractual responsibilities.
- Responsible to meet departmental productivity and quality goals.
- Communicate with Supervisors and Managers on departmental and operational performance.
- Identify and ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to programs/projects to ensure the company’s goals for the successful completion is achieved and the customer’s needs are met
Excellent Salary and benefits package offered to the right candidate.
Ambitious / Independent / Leader / Logical / Organized / Perceptive / Positive / Practical / Proactive / Productive / Professional / Responsible
For more information on the position please send your CV to email@example.com