Location: Sattahip, Thailand
Position: Crane Inspector Thai Law Level 2
- Perform crane inspection and generated inspection report and all aspects of sales and/or operational activities to meet cost, quality and schedule expectations.
- Strive to continuously grow and enhance the company business.
- Maintain and promote strong and productive relationships between the company and our internal and externalcustomers.
- Promote and enforce all HSE rules and regulations
- Perform Offshore equipment inspection as per as Thai law recommendation
- Create parts list and job scopes for contract and/or project bids.
- Update and maintain parts list and job scopes for current contracts.
- Monitor and clear discrepancy reports and quote to customer as required.
- Request parts from procurement for contractual responsibilities.
- Responsible to meet departmental productivity and quality goals.
- Communicate with Supervisors and Managers on departmental and operational performance.
- Identify and ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to programs/projects to ensure the company’s goals forthe successful completion is achieved and the customer’s needs are met
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineer and completed with Certificate of Mechanical Engineers Level 2 Experience minimum 5 year in mechanical or related field.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer Literate and Office
- Knowledge in Hydraulic system, Machine structure and Engineering drawing
- TOEIC (min) 600