Location: Sattahip, Thailand
Position: HSE Supervisor
HSE Supervisor is responsible for the implementation, communication, audit and development of all Safety & Environmental Management System (SEMS) for the organization. This position will drive and provide technical and administrative direction on all HSE decisions, which bear critical importance to overall objectives and operations.
- Community relations
- Contingency Planning
- Contract Review
- Control of Records
- Customer relations
- Documentation Requirements
- Employee relations
- External Communication
- Internal Communication
- Legal compliance
- Management Review
- Management System
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis, and Improvement
- Organization Capability
- Personnel Competence
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Training & Awareness
- Work Environment Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the scheduling and conducting of safety meetings across Company locations to review HSE performance and policies
- Address specific reporting and record keeping legal requirements, as well as other pertinent safety/regulatory compliance matters and to ensure project sites are in compliance.
- Assist in implementation of corrective actions as it relates to the incident and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the Company and are incorporated into the procedures.
- Assist project teams in investigation of all project incidents (as defined in company policies) and ensure proper records are completed and submitted.
- Assist with and participate in sales presentations, client meeting, client audits, bidding process, and other external and internal events as required.
- Audit internal HSE policies, procedures and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations from these assessments.
- Conduct site visits/audits
- Devise, supervise, and coordinate training programs or media which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote HSE consciousness
- Directs the resources and activities of the organization to support the HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the Company Senior Management
- Maintain a high level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organization to create and maintain a culture that prioritizes safety first.
- Oversight of Division’s HSE incentive programs and periodically reviews them to ensure they are accomplishing the desired results. Make necessary changes to the program to maximize effect.
- Participate/attend industry related conferences when requested to do so
- Provide regular written reports, as well as other production-related results and updates to the Senior Management Team
- Responsible for the development of an annual budget recommendations and implementation.
- Responsible for the election and directing the HSE Committee, including the selection and assignment of Safety Mentors.
- Serve as the expert within the field of HSE when called upon to address client and/or regulatory agency compliance.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging technical and professional aspects of this position
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HSE or related with appropriate experience
- Minimum 5 Years in HSE – Prefer Direct Offshore experience
- Up Stream Oil & Gas Industry Experience
- Excellent English Speaking (Native or TOIEC 600 Min).
- Computer skills and understanding of Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook .
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Excellent Salary and benefits package offered to the right candidate.
Key Skill Areas:
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Safety Officer Professional Level, Drivers Licenses,
- Communication Skills
- Must have very good written and oral communications.
- Required to speak effectively before groups of Senior Management, clients, subcontractors, and/or employees of the organization.
- Computer Skills
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Programs
- Reasoning Ability
- Use of basic reasoning, thinking “on your feet”, and ability to resolve issues quickly with little or no direction from a superior.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format. Good negotiating skills.
- Ability to make good judgments and render good decisions