Job opening: Worldwide
Position: Offshore Crane Electrician
Overview: The Offshore Crane Electrician is responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of offshore cranes, monorails, overhead travelling cranes, gin poles, gantry cranes and associated rigging gear, as well as other industrial and heavy equipment.
- Field/Site surveys, Job planning, lift plans, required documents (JSA/JHA) as well as coordinating spare parts and/or equipment for job execution.
- Receiving, disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, assembly, testing, troubleshooting and shipment, of components.
- Inspections, maintenance and repair in accordance to API SPEC 2C, API RP2D, industry practice, OEM recommendation and client standards.
- Rigging of equipment for crane lifting operations.
- Daily reports and other related documentation (i.e. test reports, records, etc) in regards to work performed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Five (5) years field experience related to total maintenance offshore pedestal crane and Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR
- Eight (8) years field experience related to total maintenance offshore pedestal crane and SPM/SPMV/MLVK or equivalent certificates preferable in Electrical Engineering
- Native English speaker or TOEIC score of 600
- MS office Skills
- Safety Knowledge.
- Driver’s License