Position: Offshore Crane Mechanic/Electrician
Overview: The Offshore Crane Mechanic is responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of offshore cranes, monorails, overhead travelling cranes, gin poles, gantry cranes and associated rigging gear, as well as other industrial and heavy equipment.
- Field/Site surveys, Job planning, lift plans, required documents (JSA/JHA) as well as coordinating spare parts and/or equipment for job execution.
- Receiving, disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, assembly, testing, troubleshooting and shipment, of components.
- Inspections, maintenance and repair in accordance to API SPEC 2C, API RP2D, industry practice, OEM recommendation and client standards.
- Rigging of equipment for crane lifting operations.
- Daily reports and other related documentation (i.e. test reports, records, etc) in regards to work performed.
- Engineering Degree with at least five (5) years working experience, two (2) of which must be directly related to maintenance, inspection and operations experience with offshore pedestal crane and/or other lifting or heavy equipment Or
- Engineering Diploma or equivalent with at least seven (7) years working experience, three (3) of which must be directly related to the maintenance, inspection and operations experience with offshore pedestal crane and other type of lifting equipment
- Native English Speaker or Min TOEIC of 600
- Possess Valid Passport with not less than 6 Months validity and 3 blank pages.
- Possess Valid driver’s license.
- Computer Literate and MS Word/MS Excel