Location: Sattahip, Thailand
Position: Project Engineer
The Project Engineer conducts the daily activities of the Project Team in regards to coordination, sales and service. In addition, shows ability to organize and motivate people to get things accomplished in a way that everyone feels a sense of order and direction.
- Management System
- Realization of Service and Service Related Product
- Contract Review
- Risk Assessment, Management & Contingency Planning
- Design and Development
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis, and Improvement
- Project review, Planning, Execute, report and when requested provides feedback on procedures and processes for alignment with company vision, mission and objectives
- Always put safety first. Follow pricing policies when issuing quotations and conducting jobs. Ensure quotes, sales orders and invoices are constantly updated Manage all emergencies Report, Discuss and Process Warranty issues, which may arrive.
- Review, highlight issues, negotiation solutions as prescribed in the departmental procedures, under authority of offshore department.
- Project review, Planning, Execute, report and when requested provides feedback on various reports, and ensure it is clearly communicated to all stakeholders
- Establish, report and when requested provides feedback on Offshore Department’s SOP & WI and assist project manager to constantly develop, execute, review and when necessary revise to align with global best practices.
- Evaluate potential Service and Service- Related Product, delivery and quality risk; and remove or reduce risk within acceptable company standards.
- Develop, review and improve and if required execute, contingency plans.
- Drafting of offshore field service job packs.
- RFQ and prepare purchase orders and various other request, for expenses directly under offshore department, ONLY.
- Execute, report and when requested provides feedback on various logs and data bases, and ensure it is clearly communicated to all stakeholders. Develop reporting procedures with various clients and maintain.
- Ensure departments Budget (or forecast) is cascaded down as consistent with company policy.
- Attend regular meetings with various stakeholders, from vendors to clients
- Bachler’s Degree in Engineering (or related background experience as approved)
- Minimum 3 years of Direct Offshore Experience
- Minimum 1 Years Crane Experience Preferred (may be substituted with heavy equipment)
- Driving License
- Knowledge of API Spec 2C & RP 2D (all editions)
- Computer skill (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project etc.)
- Commercial knowledge & business process.
- Hydraulic system, heavy equipment, basic diesel engine knowledge (May be substituted with heavy equipment)
- TOEIC (min)550